Valvan uses artificial Intelligence and computer vision to automate tasks and to identify patterns in manufacturing processes and workflows. It involves using machine learning methods to automate tasks and to identify patterns in manufacturing processes and workflows.
By using AI, we enable customers to automate as many process steps as they need to increase productivity, reduce costs, improve quality, and ensure worker safety.
Automated control systems
Valvan has a dedicated team of around 15 software and 5 electrical engineers with a wide variety of skills to be able to deliver the highest degrees of automation. The team has a strong focus on ease-of-use, up-time and maintainability. With our team, we can deliver :
- Electrical cabinets according to industry standards
- PLC software: design of the logic for the automation tasks and the HMI (human machine interface)
- .Net software: used in applications that require a high degree of flexibility, like sorting lines and warehouses.
- Logging and diagnostics: relevant process data is stored and accessible via a web interface to ensure high up-time.
- Warehouse Management: We create a WMS tailored to the customer's needs or communicate with an external party's WMS.
- MES/ ERP coupling: Our systems are configured to be able to communicate with all your business platforms.
Our team travels the world to commission the machines and train your operators.
Would you like to discuss your project?
Feel free to contact us.